Saturday, January 10, 2009

Movin' 100.7

For all of you local Utahns, check out Movin' 100.7 FM. Their slogin is "music that makes you feel good!" and boy is that true. Great dance music from the 80's 90's and today. Pretty much without fail, whenever I turn to that station I hear a song that makes me smile. Tonight when I turned it on I heard "Pump Up the Jam." Awesome! I'm not sure that there is any other station where I could hear that song playing! It's a great station to find songs with a good beat, that are great to sing along to, and many that bring back great memories.

To reunite with this blast from the past, check out WSMGS Radio on my side menu, as well as other great songs that I love.

*to listen to WSMGS Radio, pause the pick of the week and then press play on the Radio playlist. This will avoid multiple songs playing at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, so how many blogs does this make? shoot, can you post on mine for me?

    ReplyDelete