Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jared Salvatore

Jared Salvatore is my good friend from home. He is incredibly talents - always has been - and I'm so glad to share his music with you! I have added a link to his myspace page to this blog. Check it out when you get a chance.

Jared & I have known each other for years. We really became good friends our freshman year in high school. We had a few classes together and spent a lot of time together during the school musical "Damn Yankees" that year. We remained friends throughout high school and he is one that I have stayed in contact with over the years. He is a great friend with a HUGE heart.

I remember the first time I heard him sing. It was at the Pollard Pops (our middle school talent show) and he sang "The Freshman" by the Verve Pipe with his band. They were the stars of the show and I remember thinking back then "this kid is going to be famous some day." I think it's awesome that he is really pursuing his music and I hope so badly that he gets his big break.

I hope you enjoy listening to his music! I know I do...but then again, I might be a little biased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment