Friday, April 22, 2011

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - "Free Falling"

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.
Another annual summer concert in MA.
I went to this concert at least once {maybe twice} in high school.
So much fun.

Anything by Tom Petty reminds me of high school, but Free Falling is the ultimate high school tune. It makes me think of warm sunny afternoons before a soccer game, driving with the windows down, feeling the wind in my hair and the sun on my arm hanging out the window. I felt on top of the world.

And the best part about this song - it always sounds better if you sing along at the top of your lungs. No matter how bad your voice is - it always sounds awesome.

And it feels awesome too.

Check out the John Mayer cover too.
I've added it to the playlist.
Oh! And Stevie Nicks. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment