Friday, April 1, 2011

Aerosmith - "Dream On"

One of the best songs ever written.
You can never go wrong with this song.

I saw Aerosmith in concert summer after my senior year in high school. I saw them in Boston {their hometown} and it was incredible. My friends and I showed up hours before the show without tickets in hand. We were banking on someone selling tickets out front. Luckily, we scored some lawn seats and got in to the show. The concert was three hours long. Incredible.

Halfway through, after an intermission, the band came back on stage, but on another stage out on the lawn. We had nearly front row seats for the second half of the show! The first half of the show consisted of all their new stuff {which I'm not very familiar with} and the second was all of their old stuff. Score!

Steven Tyler was rockin' his Red Sox cap {backwards} to "Dream On," "Come Together," and "Living on the Edge," as well as many other classics. It was unbelievable. Easily one of the best concerts I've ever been to and easily one of the best front men in history. Absolutely love Aerosmith.

And I must add, I am loving Steven Tyler on American Idol. He is rockstar through and through and I love it! And watching him week after week has solidified a place for him in the top 10 famous people I would like to meet.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment