Friday, April 29, 2011

Led Zepplin - "Fool in the Rain"

One of my favorite songs of all time.

I saw Jimmy Page & Robert Plant in concert summer of my freshman year. I had no idea how lucky I was to go. My cousin and I scored the tickets from a friend of mine. When I went to the concert, the only Led Zepplin song I knew was Stariway to Heaven. In fact, I didn't even know Jimmy Page & Robert Plant were in Led Zepplin until they started playing that song. Embarrassing.

I don't remember much of the concert. I remember Stairway to Heaven and I remember Jimmy Page playing his guitar with a violin bow. Crazy good.

I just wish so badly that I had gone to this concert a couple years later, because Led Zepplin turned out to be one of my most favorite bands and one I listened to most often. Fool in the Rain could frequently be heard in my car.

It just makes me happy.
Everything about it.
And I can't help but get a little giddy and start to dance every time I hear it.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment