Friday, May 28, 2010

Girl Mix 2010

We left yesterday on a roadtrip halfway across the country to visit one of my top three favorite brothers in Dallas, TX. Of course we burned some mix CD's for the 20+ hour drive. Among them is our annual mix CD that I send out to my siblings. This year, we went for a girl song mix, since that's what we get the most excited about these days. And when I say "we" I mostly mean me and my little girlies. :)

This week's pick of the week is any of the songs on the following playlist that I'm sure will get the most airtime in our car for the next few days.

Girl Mix 2010

Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
Hey, Soul Sister - Train
The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
This Love - Maroon 5
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Let the Rain Fall Down - Hilary Duff
I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw
Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
One In a Million - Miley Cyrus
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
Baby - Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris
Naturally - Selena Gomez & the Scene
Try - Hayden Panettiere
This Is Me - Demi Levato & Joe Jonas
Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
How Do You Sleep? - Jesse McCartney ft. Ludacris
One Step At a Time - Jordin Sparks
The Climb - Miley Cyrus
Fly to Your Heart - Selena Gomez
Halo - Beyonce


As for me, my favorite is Baby.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment