Friday, January 29, 2010

Kenny Chesney ft. Dave Matthews - "I'm Alive"

I love this song.
I guess that's a given since it's this week's pick.
It also is on my life soundtrack.

1.) I love, love, LOVE Dave Matthews. Everything about him. Every song he's written, recorded, performed, sung, etc. If I had my way, he would sing this whole song. (Have I mentioned I'm not a big fan of country?)

2.) I love the lyrics. A reminder of the things that truly are important. The first verse is my favorite. I think I need to print it off and post it somewhere next to my bed.

3.) Aren't we all so lucky to be alive? I think so.

Read the lyrics.
Watch a video.
Watch a performance.
And here's some more Dave Matthews - just because.
And some more.

(Have I told you I love Dave Matthews?)

No comments:

Post a Comment