Friday, November 13, 2009

Shania Twain - "You're Still the One"

Wow. Sorry for the two months of Styx.

This week's pick should have been the pick one month ago. Husband and I celebrated our anniversary in October. This tune by Shania should have been our wedding song. I am not a Shania fan AT ALL, and as I have previously mentioned I'm not a huge country fan either, but the lyrics to this one fit my marriage perfectly, all cheesyness included. I really can't help but think of Husband and the feelings surrounding our wedding day when I hear this song.

Thus, it has made my life soundtrack. Under any other circumstances it most definitely would not have.

Read the lyrics.
Seriously, could have been written about us.
Boy, am I glad "we didn't listen" either.

1 comment:

  1. tải nhạc chuông độc hay miễn phí cho điện thoại, tuyển chọn nhac chuong hay nhất, ĐỘC NHẤT, kho tai tai nhac chuong doc mien phi lớn nhất hiện nay

    ReplyDelete